Friday, March 11, 2011

KFC Workday Food

Today has been fun-o-rama for me as we get ready for tomorrow's KFC workday that begins at 8am. I had another last minute idea for those of you interested in helping in some way. 

Working all day long with about 20 college students and a few HCOC members (I've heard from a couple of people who will stop by at some point tomorrow to help...awesome!) we will certainly work up an appetite. Are you interested in putting together something small for us to eat for lunch and/or dinner? We have beverages and are open to any food you would like to offer.

I will definitely need to coordinate this a little bit (unless you want use your coordination talents to help us), so let me know what you'd be are interested in providing tomorrow. Since we are painting even our kitchen, we will be outside enjoying the awesome weather for meals.

Thanks for your continued support of the KFC ministry!

No comments:

Post a Comment